I think English Paper today was alright,
Stayed back for geography supplementary lesson.
I'm talking to Hasina now,
And she's telling me Jokes to entertain me -.-,
HAHHAHHAHA
Here are the Jokes Hasina told me ;
-WHY IS A FISHMONGER NEVER GENEROUS?
Because his business make him SELL FISH.
-WHY DID THE SAILOR GRAB A BAR OF SOAP WHEN HIS SHIP SANK?
To wash himself ASHORE.
-MY GRANDFATHER IS OVER EIGHTY AND HE HASN'T A GREY/WHITE HAIR IN HIS HEAD WHY?
Because he's Bald.
-WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO KEEP A SECRET IN WINTER?
Because your teeth chatterrrrrr.
HAHHAHA, I'm like some mad woman laughing to myself -.-
Oh, it's Leanne birthday today :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Leanneeeeee,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
I know you'll not be able to see this
cause you're only 3 years old :)
You're the cutest sister i ever have.
Happy Anniversary, Dd :)
k, I've to studyyyyyyyyyyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment