Friday, August 22, 2008

When i say " I love doing this" it means that i love putting blanks and people fill in themselves.
I did not say i love gossiping so get your facts right, and i think the phrase "get a life" is meant for yourself right? Why should i get a life when i already have one and I don't wanna waste my breath gossiping about you, you think i don't know what you've been posting at your lj? -.-
I'm not dumb okay. Omg, i just don't understand lah.
As in you started everything even including _________ about _________!
Stop saying you don't know what you did.
F you lah, you're forever pissing me offffffff and i meant FOREVER.
And And you always ____ ____ __ __. -.-
Stop being so _________________________________________!
At least even if i blog about you, i do it openly, unlike you. when you blog about people you lock the post. -.-
I'm fucking pisssssssssssss now cause of somebody.



P.S I'm sorry GAY :(

No comments: