1. What's so good about the person you like?
Er....................
2. So where's your dad?
Work
3. Do you drive yet?
Nah, but i will one day.
4. How do you feel about racism?
Idk
5. Who's the sexiest person alive?
Gaspard
6. Who was the last person you talked to on MSN or AIM?
Jamie
7. Name a song that reminds you of old memories?
My Happy Ending - AVRIL LAVIGNE
HAHAH.
8. Do you like the color gray?
No
9. Is there someone you really can't stop thinking about?
Yes, you. :(
10. Look outside, how's the weather outside?
Fine.
11. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Yes(!!!!!!!!!!!!)
12. Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came find out they really did once it was to late?
Er, sort of, i guess.
13. Last time you didn't tell the truth?
I'm not sure.
14. Name something great that happened today.
Nothing.
15. Do you regret doing something today?
YES
16. When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head?
The coloursssssss!
17. Do you believe in aliens?
yes.
18. Where would you like to be?
Idk.
19. What is the worst thing your parents could do to you ?
Throw me out of the house.
Happen alot of times, hahhaha
20. Have you been happy recently?
No :(
21. Do you like receiving balloons on your birthday?
I would love toooo.
23. What are you currently listening to?
I'm yours
24. Do you have Limewire?
Nah
25. Is lying ever acceptable?
It depends.
26. What was the last movie you watched?
Dark Knight
27. Name someone who has turned your life around at some point of time.
You
I'm always creating troublesss,
I'm sorrry. :(
It's all my fault.
No comments:
Post a Comment