I fell in love with the song, PERFECT by Simple plan.
HAHAHAH, it's old. But it's nice.
Me and my Sr was singing this song and some other song over the phone yesterday, and wq , your singing sux and mine sux too -.-
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing last forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect.
Luv it.
Staying at home isn't that bad after all.
I 'bought' present online for my beloved from Xi@o gEn GeN!!! ;)
HAHA ( inside joke ) Two Hight waist shorts and one BAG!
HAHAHA, i entertain myself by logging into GENEVIEVE's friendster,
and leaving comment on my profile.
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
It's so fun to do that :)
but stupid gengen go change her Password now :( Not fun. HAHHA.
I'm bored now. Eh GeN GeN, Tell me your PW, i need to entertain myself, if not I'll just die from boredom (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Should i go out and study tomorrow? :O
Cause i didn't study the whole day today, i feel so guilty.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
No comments:
Post a Comment