'STUIDED' with ANG and GAO! -.-
I swear i can't study when GAO's around lah.
Keep making me laugh non-stop. -.-
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA,
Ate alot today :(
I need to lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose
WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it'll take years for me to lose weight,
cause i can't help eating when there's good food around. :/
WQ: Hurry send me the pictures today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love ANG & GAO ttm! :)
On a random note, I can't wait for school to start(!!)
HAHAHHAHAH.
I swear i can't study when GAO's around lah.
Keep making me laugh non-stop. -.-
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA,
Ate alot today :(
I need to lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose
WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it'll take years for me to lose weight,
cause i can't help eating when there's good food around. :/
WQ: Hurry send me the pictures today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love ANG & GAO ttm! :)
On a random note, I can't wait for school to start(!!)
HAHAHHAHAH.

We need a new picture Xi@o Meow Meow!!!
HAHHAHA, she's coming back tomorrowwwww!! :D
LIKE FINALLY!
I miss her so much lah. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment