Dance = tiring :/
Did you get pierced before you were 16?
Yup.
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
HAHAH, i don't think so.
Do you wave when you see people you know?
Yes.
Who did you last have a sleepover with?
Er, me , myself and i. (Lame)
Are you afraid of falling in love?
I'm already in love. HAHAHAHHAHAH
Can you braid hair?
No.
Do you drink Red Bull or any other energy drink on a regular basis?
Nah.
Do you hate being alone?
Nope. I luv being anti social ;) HA
Have you ever been out past curfew?
Yeah :/
Do you get along with girls?
Maybe, maybe not.
Have you ever been in trouble with the cops?
Nope :)
Did you know that peeling a wrapper off of a bottle means your sexually frustrated?
Are you kidding me? I always do that. -.-
What is the connection between you & the last person who called you?
Friend?
Name something you have in similar with all of your siblings?
Idk.
Name a sound that disturbs you?
Your ----- sound effect =.=
What did you do today?
Dance :D
What did you do last night?
Can't rmb.
Do you have a cell-phone?
Yeah, but my mom confiscated it, like wth. :(
Are you emotional?
Not really, Depends.
Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
YEAH, totally man :D HAHAHAHAHHA
Name a song that makes you happy?
HAHAHAH, idkkkkkkkkkk.
Do you use chopstick?
Yup.
Food choices?
Idk~
If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you?
Er..............................
What was the most recent thing you bought?
Nothing.
What is on your refrigerator door?
Magnets, papers?
Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Idk.
I'm bored, and i was hoping that doing this quiz will help, but ................ NO.
I'm even BORED-er now. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment