Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Knsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life suxxxxxxxxxxx.
I don't wanna be in J when wq, gen and all are not in J :(
Hate ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..

Please get a life, stop blaming other people.
You started everything, so blame yourself and not others.
You're always pushing the blame to others like as if you're so innocent.
Please lah, so gross. If you fucking love to act, go be an actor next time.
So you think it's my fault that --- suck for you?
Like hello? I treated you so nice, followed you everywhere, waited for you since you asked me too. And now, you dare to say i was the cause of everything? -.-
Omg, you're such a bitch. Stupid wannabe _______!
I just don't understand you lah. You're always the one creating troubles, and you have to drag others in when it only concerns you and me. Finding back up ??????!!!!!!! -.-
Did you ever thought of trying to settle it yourself???????/ -.-
CAN'T STAND YOU. Can't believe I'm gonna be in the same class as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUCKS...........................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop all your nonsense.
If you really like to comment ppl so much, why not comment on yourself?
Look at how you dress up to go church/ fucking -----.
Go _______ and be a cool ______!
You don't even deserve to be a catholic. Going to church to find guys instead of spending time with GOD?
Please lah, can you just reflect and think about all the things you've done that hurt others.
Don't put words in people mouth. Stop being a bitch. ( i know i am one tooooo)
After you read all this and think that you're still not at fault then there's nothing i can do about it alr, since it is your choice.
Just to let you know, everything that you do now, will only end up shooting back at you.
"what goes around comes around".

I'm fucking pissed cause some bitch is getting on my nerve.

No comments: