Thursday:
Celebrated ANDREA's BDAY w Ovidia, Felicia, Melody, Sulastri, Weiqi, Beatrice, Karrong, Sonya, Kimberley and Genevieve :)
FRIDAY:
Cried cause of E & A math.
Suck, was damn upset.
Someone was being so gjhhiawjhnwfjddf.
Dance was cancelled, so lunch with Sulas, Mel, Andrea and Gen.
Amirah came, + sabrina and yvette.
Didn't want to go back yet, so went to some condo for sauna with mel and amirah.
After that walk around cck, M's Mother came, fetch me home :)
Today:
DANCE , then ajisen for lunch with Felicia and litty.
L told us smth, I SWEAR I'M SUPER GROSS OUT BY IT.
Yucks, srsly. Ewwwww, still can't get over it.
Leanne's so annoying. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
But she's still so cute.
Leanne : "When are we going to church?"
Me : "I'm not going, so you're not going either."
Leanne: " I want to see mummy"
-.- Stupid right.
No comments:
Post a Comment