
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA.
You're old now. Heeheeee ^^
Though we're not that close and all, i hope we'll catch up some time soon k?
I still rmb the times we used to go out with kim, bea and kr to vivo, and play H-and-S.
we were being retards lah. But it was really really FUN :)
HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Oh, i'll be there if you need me k?
Anyway, Study hard.
I heart you (L)
OH AND..............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARRONG :)
I like you hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. HAHAHHAHA.
You pretty girl, study hard k.
Stop fooling around.
Out tgt with the rest soon k.
& I'll see you on sat? If its confirmed. :D
Love love love you. (L)
P.s I can't find pictures of you, and that's because you don't like to take pic! :/
&&&&&&
Not forgetttting,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASEEB.
HAHHAHAHAHA, tiusses? HAHAHHAHA.
OMG, you're so funny.
I love to make fun of your spelling mistakes.
Don't ever think about making fun of me, cause you'll never find any wrong word,
even if there is, i won't let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love dance with you.
Heeeheee ^^
Heart you (L)

No comments:
Post a Comment