Thursday, August 20, 2009

Felt like writing for everyone. So here it is. :)
Ovidia!
You always ask me to shut up, but i know deep down you love me right?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
I love you lah k :)
Nathasha!
I don't have a pic with you, but it's okay.
Eh, i'll be there for you no matter what okay.
I love you. XD

Felili/ Suagu ^^

Although you're annoying at times, HAHAHAHA.
You're always there for me,
appreciate it Luv you

Weiqi, you're like some annoying bitch, don't want talk to me HAHAHHAA.
Wtv, i still love you lah. (L)
&
Eileen ang, you're forever so busy that i can't date you out -_-
although you always bully me, i still heartzx you.

Rachel and Fazywazy ^^
Hi rachel, webcam again? HAHAHAHHAHAH
Farzanah, you're the besttttttt.
I love you, and NASEEB HAHAHAHAH (L)

Chelseaaaaa,
Htht soon okay?
I love talking to youuuuuuuuuuu.
Love you best (L)


Delcia, you're jsut so cute Ha.
Kim/King kong :D, you're such a sucker, always fight with me!
Karrong, luv you. Hang out soon k.
Jervin thanks for always being there for me. :)

Janelllleeeeee (L)

Small chili padi, you're so sweet, always helping me when Kim bully me.
Luv you girl.


My lovely frenzx ^^
I love all of youuuuuuuuuu (L)
Brenda, Ethel (L)
Bulenda/Moronic, you're so thickskin plz.
But wtv it is, i still luv you lah.
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING " LATER SOMEONE ______?"
ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME . HAHAHAH
ETHEL TAN/ No brains, its your bday tmr.
Excited? heeheee ^^.
I love you gfffffffffff :)
Yvette, auly (L)
Yvette, Auly, + sabrina, Luv you all !!!!

I found this ! :O Lm heartzx.

Lastly,
Love 3J 4eva ~~~













No comments: