Monday, September 21, 2009


I'm currently at this bitch house !!!!!!!!!!!
She's trying so hard to study but CMI lah.
She's like talking to herself? WEIRDOz
I studied just now, but gave up halfway cause SS sux.
Oh and she wants me to tell all of you that today bubbletea sux, very diluted. -___-
SIAOCHARBO lah that girl.
I'm dying here, i freaking hate exams
Like wtf only.
kkkk, we're gg gym soon.
i'll post more when i'm home. :)
xxxx


editz/
Suddenly, i feel so tired.
So exhausted. Idkwhy.
Life sucks. I really hate ss to the f man.
& I'm gna try and lose some weight,
I MEAN IT.
hmmmmmmmmmm, there's extra ss lesson after sch.
And i think there's chinese oral tmr? SUCKS
FML.
I seriously can't wait for SA to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't understand, why must there be exams!!!!
damnit.
Think i'm gna study again laterrrrrrrr
:/

No comments: