I'm so proud of myself. Heehee
Finally understand SS a little.
BUT IT'S OKAY, IM GNA STUDY TILL I GET IT RIGHT.
Freak, SS paper is in three days time! :(
moxie tmr, again ! SUCKS.
History test tmr :/ IM GNA STUDY LATER!
Shitz, i've been sleeping really late these few days. Like arnd 12, 1 plus?
I NEED TO GET SUFFICIENT REST, so that i can concentrate in class.
Went home w/ O today XD. Talk, gossip, talk. Like as if we haven't been talking since forever.
Hahaha. Love her (L)
heehee, i love every one of you tooooooo ^^
On a random note, WQM's gna teach me chem after sch tmr. LOL. HAHAHHA. wtv ok, im gna score weelllll heee and on wed, gna stay back to clear my doubts about a/e math OMG.
IM SO HARDWORKING. CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HAHAHAH WTF.
editz.
Studying halfway, but decided to take a break.
THERE'S SO MUCH TO STUDY.
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR ALWAYS DOING THINGS LAST MINUTE.
FML.
URGH. I WANNA SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT NOW. BADLY.
If only you were by my side.
)': )': )': )':
'The climb' is making me feel better.
"The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking"
"There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side"
Yup, Nth's gna bring me down.
I'm gna work hard and stop complaining.
I only have myself to blame :/
This is probably one of my longest post?
P.s my specs gg haywire.
haha, need to get a new one.
Hmmmmm.
Have you ever thought
Just maybe
You belong with me? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment