OMG SCHOOL REALLY SUCKS DAMN BADLY.
I'm so tired nowadays and idk why.
was late for school :) hehe.
Emath and amath early in the morning almost killed me!
Slept during chinese, shiok only.
Damn, i hope the class pics, and dance pics will turn out fine.
I LOOK HORRIBLE OK.
Over to chels house after sch ^^
I'm so happy cause i'm the FIRST to go her house ever since she moved.
hahahahhaa. hmm, our plan kinda fail, cause we ended up playing L4D.
heeeheee ^^
Her mum is super funny LOLz.
We're gna study tgt some day next week,
and i'm gna study with Wq on wed.
Gosh, i'm supposed to be studying now!
but here i am, using the comp.
Shitz man, 13 more days to SS exam.
FML.
I think i'm gna stay home and study tmr, hardcore man.
k i'm so tired now, i wanna sleep although its only 9.38 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment