"Anger and depression can be overcome by love and hope"I believe that GOD will be there to show me the path.
OMG WHAT AM I DOING HERE. SHITZ.
I NEED TO STUDY, LIKE DAMN BADLY.
SS PAPER NEXT THURS, WTF SIA.
Chinese test today sucks.
Juliana still can pass me paper ask me how to do, score man.
She keeps communicating with me, DISTURB ME ONLY.
And just cause she wrote longer than me, she happy ! CRAZY.
-___- I'm really gna fail.
SS lesson after sch, like i don't even understand one single thing.
I NEED TO STUDY, LIKE DAMN BADLY.
SS PAPER NEXT THURS, WTF SIA.
Chinese test today sucks.
Juliana still can pass me paper ask me how to do, score man.
She keeps communicating with me, DISTURB ME ONLY.
And just cause she wrote longer than me, she happy ! CRAZY.
-___- I'm really gna fail.
SS lesson after sch, like i don't even understand one single thing.
HOW NOW.
!!!!! ):
!!!!! ):
Hi, you, yes, you.
You knew pretty well that _ likes _.
SO I DON'T GET WHY YOU'RE MESSING WITH ____!
Hello sister, this is not how you should be treating your good friend.
Come on, she told you her secrets because she trust you,
and like wtf did you do?
YOU FREAKING HELL BETRAY HER.
Omg what a friend srsly.
__ tried so hard to forgive you, but you make it impossible!
You knew very well that what you're doing now, really hurts __ alot!
BUT YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.
OMG OMG.
If i were ___, i swear i'll bitch slap you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Count yourself lucky to have a friend like ___,
she keeps telling us that she won't bother about you.
She doesn't even want to fight with you.
You've changed, ALOT.
you weren't like this last time, WHAT HAPPENED?
You're such a bitch NOW.
I can't stand it, you're hurting my friend,
I can't stand it, you're hurting my friend,
and i swear i'll not let this matter go just like that.
I HOPE YOU READ THIS POST CAUSE ITS MEANT FOR YOU.
(I'm sorry if this is too harsh)
No comments:
Post a Comment